Bespoke Fireplaces Ltd warrants this product against manufacturing defects which affect the performance of the product. This warranty is non-transferable and is valid from the date of purchase of the product. It is important that you retain the receipt of purchase or invoice as proof of date of purchase. This warranty provides for parts and labour to repair or replace (at the discretion of Bespoke Fireplaces Ltd) any faulty component(s) for the first year from the date of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
1. This appliance must be installed in accordance with the installation instructions supplied with the product.
2. The appliance must be installed in a residential property and used in accordance with the operating instructions supplied with the product.
3. The registration form must have been completed and returned to Bespoke Fireplaces Ltd within 28 days of original purchase date.
4. This warranty is non-transferable and applies to the original installation.
5. The appliance must be maintained in a reasonable manner by ensuring that the product is kept clean and free from debris and dust.
6. This is the only warranty provided by Bespoke Fireplace Ltd and no other warranty or extensions however implied shall be valid.
7. Bespoke Fireplaces Ltd will not be held responsible for any installation, labour or transportation costs arising from a defective part or parts or any incidental, indirect or consequential damage caused, except as provided by law.
8. This warranty is void if the product:
a. Is exposed to any corrosive conditions whether direct or indirect or installed or used near water.
b. Is exposed to long periods of damp or condensation
c. Moulded plug has not been removed other than by a qualified electrician
d. Parts have been removed without prior authorisation in writing from the company.
9. This warranty does not cover any replaceable items such as ceramic components, batteries, bulbs etc.
10. This warranty does not cover any polished trim surfaces where discolouration has occurred.
11. The appliance must not have been subject to misuse or accident or been modified or repaired in any way person(s) other than an engineer authorised by Bespoke Fireplaces Ltd.
12. The appliance must not be subject to misuse, accident or repairs by an unauthorised person.
13. The appliance must not be used on an extension lead.